All-Purpose Miracle Cure
- 2 qts water
- 6 bags green tea
- 4 sticks cinnamon (Do Not Substitute with Cinnamon Powder) *1/4 tsp unground nutmeg may also be used.
- 2 lemons, whole, washed, unpeeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup honey, as local as possible
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- Put all ingredients in a pot or saucepan that can hold it.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
Makes: 8 to 10 cups (depends on your cup)
Suggest: Drink 8 oz. in 1 hour
- Works great at solving upper-respiratory issues.
- Awesome at clearing sinuses and puffy eyes.
- Excellent for a full body detox.
- Can be used as an energy drink.
- Combines well with liquor (hot toddy).
- May be served hot, cold or warm.
Also, if you like Ginger-Ale, I’ve developed a home version of it that doesn’t contain corn syrup products.