Yes, you heard right! I also host my packs right here on this website in the MultiMC format. You can get MultiMC from MultiMC.org.
MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft, managed by @peterixxx and @02JanDal. It allows you to have multiple, separate instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, texture packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple interface.
- Manage multiple instances of Minecraft at once
- Start Minecraft with a custom resolution
- Change Java’s runtime options (including memory options)
- Shows Minecraft’s console output in a colour coded window
- Kill Minecraft easily if it crashes / freezes
- Custom icons and groups for instances
- Forge integration (automatic installation, version downloads, mod management)
- Minecraft world management
- Import and export Minecraft instances to share them with anyone
- Supports every version of Minecraft that the vanilla launcher does
You can get my MultiMC packs below including universal servers for all of my packs!