- 1 Description:
- 2 Basics and Getting Started:
- 3 Complex Element Combos
- 4 Latin Translations
- 5 Item/Block Creation:
- 6 Spawn Eggs:
- 7 Transmutations:
- 8 Old Info
- 9 Modpacks:
- 10 Resource
- 11 License
and playing with for a while, I realized that its list of elements was super long (113 elements) and honestly kind of random. I also noticed that the ratio of work to reward was very lopsided towards work. So for Minecraft 1.7 I decided not to just update but to clean up Alchemy Craft into more of a mod that can be used rather than just an app brought to a different medium. I sat down and looked at the list of elements i had and only chose to keep the 13 that felt most basic of everything. I still wanted to keep the feeling of mixing two elements together to get something new but in a hopefully simpler way.
Basics and Getting Started:
Your first step is to make an essence well using the following recipe:
The Spirit Fragment has an ~30% drop rate from mobs. The Tiny Flame is made by smelting a stick
Right clicking on the Well with a Spirit Fragment, Empty Bottle, Fish, Dirt, or Tiny Flame will consume the item and create an essence of AEther, Air, Water, Earth, or Fire respectively.
Now all you have to do is combine the powders in the following ways to get the more complex elements.
Complex Element Combos
- Air + Fire = Energy
- Air + AEther = Light
- Earth + AEther = Darkness
- AEther + Aether = Magic
- Energy + AEther = Life
- Fire + Darkness = Evil
- Water + Light = Good
- Light + Darkness = Void
- AEther = AEther
- Air = Aura
- Water = Liquida
- Earth = Mundus
- Fire = Incendium
- Energy = Impes
- Light = Lumen
- Darkness = Nox
- Magic = Magicis
- Life = Vita
- Evil = Lues
- Good = Bonum
- Void = Vacuum
This is the main foucs of alchemycraft2. Many of Minercaft’s basic materials and items can be created by combining together the thirteen elements in the following ratios:
- 1 dirt = 1 mundus
- 4 cobble = 2 mundus
- 8 oak logs = 1 mundus, 1 liquida, 1 vita
- 2 sand = 2 mundus, 1 incendium
- 4 slimeballs = 1 liquida, 1 vita, 1 lues
- 2 ice = 2 liquida, 1 lumen
- 2 soul sand = 1 mundus, 1 lues
- 2 clay blocks = 2 liquida, 2 mundus
- 1 redstone dust = 1 impes
- 3 nether quartz = 1 mundus, 1 nox
- 1 end portal frame = 4 vacuum, 4 magicis
- 1 zombie head = 1 lues
- 1 lava bucket = 1 bucket, 4 incendium
- 1 water bucket = 1 bucket, 1 liquida
- 3 sugar cane = 1 liquida, 1 vita, 1 impes
- 2 tall grass = 1 vita, 1 impes
- 4 raw porkchops = 1 vita, 1 bonum, 1 mundus
- 4 raw beef = 1 vita, 1 bonum, 1 incendium
- 1 raw fish = 1 liquida
- 4 raw chicken = 1 vita, 1 bonum, 1 aura
- 8 rotten flesh = 1 lues, 1 vita
- 2 spider eyes = 1 vita, 1 lues, 1 aura
- 2 ghast tears = 1 vita, 1 lues, 2 liquida
- 1 coal = 1 mundus, 1 incendium
- 3 feathers = 1 bonum, 1 aura
- 4 gunpowder = 1 vita, 1 lues, 1 incendium
- 3 seeds = 1 vita
- 3 leather = 1 bonum, 1 incendium
- 3 eggs = 1 bonum, 1 mundus
- 2 nether wart = 1 vita, 1 lues, 1 nox
- 8 saplings = 2 vita, 2 impes
- 4 blaze powder = 1 lues, 1 magicis, 1 incendium
- 4 string = 1 lues, 1 aura
- 1 spawn egg = 9 vita
- 4 prismarine shards = 3 liquida, 1 mundus
- 2 prismarine crystals = 2 liquida, 1 mundus, 1 lumen
- 1 glowstone dust = 1 impes, 1 lumen
- 1 sponge = 2 liquida, 1 aura
- 1 lapis = 2 mundus, 2 magicis
- 1 bone = 1 lues, 1 incendium, 1 mundus
Bag of Winds(Aura): Right click to launch the player opposite of the direction they are looking; 500 uses; does not prevent fall damage.
Storm Pearl(Aqua): Right click to fill the pearl with a rain storm which can be released later; infinite uses.
Terrestrial Pickaxe(Terra): diamond level pickaxe with fortune III, and efficiency IV; 500 uses; repairable in an anvil with diamonds.
Fire Hammer(Ignis): right click to create an explosion wherever you are looking; consumes TNT from player’s inventory; 500 uses; repairable in an anvil with iron.
Zeus’ Lightning Bolt(Impes): right click to summon a bolt of lightning; 500 uses; entities do not produce drops.
Orb of the Sun(Lumen): right click to change night to day; 500 uses.
Orb of the Moon(Nox): right click to change day to night; 500 uses;
Alchemical Stone(Magicis): used for transmutation recipes; any enchanted book should work in the recipe; infinite uses;
Root of Fertility(Vita): right click on a block to create a 9×9 area of tilled dirt with water source in the middle; 10 uses; Will change any block in its range, be careful!
Cursed Curio(Lues): Having this in your inventory will cause melee attacks to apply wither to the target for 3 seconds; infinite uses;
Cleansing Curio(Bonum): Having this in your inventory will cleanse any wither, poison, or nausea applied to you; 250 uses;
Void Staff(Vacuum): right click to shoot an ender pearl; 500 uses.
AEtherium Gear: Diamond level pre-enchanted gear; Each piece is diamond level and comes with protection V and unbreaking IV. The boots also come with feather falling III; The sword has sharpness III and smite III;
The blank record is crafted shapelessly from 1 nox, 1 magicis, and 1 impes, and is used in transmutation to create the other records.
The full storm pearl is a storm pearl with a storm in it. It can be used to release the storm. It can be crafted by combining an empty storm pearl with 1 liquida. It can also be smelted in any furnace to get an empty storm pearl.
The shiny block is decorative. It cycles through a pastel rainbow. It is crafted with a piece of smooth stone and one each of the five basic elements.
The ball of herbs and mortar and pestle are used in alchemycraft2’s alternate mechanic for brewing potions
First you need a mortar and pestle which is crafted with a 2×2 of smooth stone with an 5th piece in the opposite upper corner.
Next gather some oak, birch, spruce, jungle leaves. Craft them together with the mortar and pestle to make a ball of herbs.
Then combine the ball of herbs with a bottle of water and one of the following elements for the desired effects:
- Liquida: Water Breathing
- Mundus: Strength
- Incendia: Fire Resistance
- Impes: Speed
- Lumen: Night Vision
- Nox: Invisibility
- Magicis: Bottle O’ Enchanting
- Vita: Instant Heath
- Lues: Poison
- Bonum: Regeneration
When you are crafting you can upgrade your potion by adding
- Aura: Makes potion a splash potion
- AEther: Increases level of effect to 2
- Vacuum: Increases duration
**Note** You may add both Aura and AEther or Vacuum to one potion but not both AEther and Vacuum.
Spawn eggs are created by combining the blank spawn egg–created using the vita recipe above– with a focus item of the creature you want:
- Pig: Raw Porkchop
- Sheep: White Wool
- Cow: Leather
- Chicken: Feather
- Squid: Ink Sac
- Wolf: Bone
- Mooshroom: Mushroom Stew
- Ocelot: Fish
- Horse: Wheat
- Rabbit: Carrot
- Villager: Emerald
- Creeper: Gunpowder
- Skeleton: Arrow
- Spider: Spider Eye
- Zombie: Rotten Flesh
- Slime: Slimeball
- Ghast: Ghast Tear
- Zombie Pigman: Netherrack
- Enderman: Ender Pearl
- Cave Spider: Fermented Spider Eye
- Silverfish: Trapped Chest
- Blaze: Blaze Rod
- Magma Cube: Magma Cream
- Bat: Stone
- Witch: Awkward Potion
- Endermite: End Stone
- Guardian: Prismarine Brick
All recipes require the Alchemical Stone. Recipes that are not a 1 for 1 ratio will have a * next to them if not specified.
- Records: Blank->11->13->blocks->cat->chirp->far->mall->mellohi->stal->strad->wait->ward->11
- Crops: wheat seeds->melon seeds->pumpkin seeds->cocoa beans->potato->carrot->apple->wheat seeds
- Plants: tall grass->dead bush->lily pad->vines->cactus->tall grass
- Dandelion->Poppy->Blue Orchid->Allium->Azure Bluet->Red Tulip->Orange Tulip->White Tulip->Pink Tulip->Oxeye Daisy->Dandelion
- Saplings: oak->spruce->birch->jungle->acacia->dark oak->oak
- Mushrooms: brown mushrooms<–>red mushrooms
- red/brown mushroom->32 mycelium
- Dirt & Other: dirt->grass->mycelium->podzol->dirt
- Ice<–>4 snowballs
- Raw Fish->Raw Salmon->Clownfish->PufferFish->Raw Fish
- 2 blaze powder->blaze rod
- ender pearl->diamond<–>emerald
- Stone: cobblestone->smooth stone->netherrack->mossy cobblestone->end stone->cobblestone
- Skulls: player->creeper->skeleton->zombie->player
- *Metals: copper<–>iron<–>lead<–>silver<–>gold
Obtaining the elements:
The first thing to do is punch some grass. You will eventually find 5 new kinds of seeds, AEther, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. Grow these just like wheat to get your elemental powders.
there are 13 elemental items added by alchemycraft2. They are all crafted by surrounding a diamond with their corresponding elements.
p]Pocket Nether Portal(Lues): right click to teleport to the nether; 500 uses; creates a nether portal upon entrance.
Pocket Overworld Portal(Bonum): right click to teleport to the overworld; 500 uses; creates a nether portal upon entrance.
- *Crystals: glass->glowstone dust->ender pearl->diamond<–>emerald
- *Stone: cobblestone->smooth stone->netherrack->mossy cobblestone->obsidian->end stone
- *Metals: iron<–>lead<–>copper<–>silver<–>gold