This is a fork/continuation of Karob’s BigTrees mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278469-the-bigtrees-mod
NOTE: My version is incompatible with the configs from karob’s version! Please delete all previous configs and let them generate at startup.
– Updated to 1.8.9 (1.7.10 is kept in sync for now)
– Added flag to disable vanilla tree generation
– Changed world generation method. This should fix phantom chunk errors.
– Cleaned up code
– Optimized code to select which trees should generate
– Scrapped the old configuration, added a completely new one which should be more powerful and expressive. Each tree can have a specific number of trees per chunk and percentage chance per tree configured using either specific biome names or Forge BiomeDictionary groups.
– Disabled saplings for the time being.
– Implement saplings again