Coming soon or you can submit one.
- Over 150 unique Butterflies with very diverse spawning grounds and behaviors
- Collect and Decorate your Home: Build youself a butterfly house or hang your catches on the wall as trophies
- Make a butterfly house \o/: Once caught, butterflies do not naturally despawn anymore
- Semi-Intelligent Behaviors: Butterflies wander around, feed, rest, glide, sleep, flee from players, chase eachother, hide from rain and some butterflies even dance around glowstone in the night
- Catalog your Catches: Collect data on the Butterflies you caught with the Butterfly Encyclopedia and share it with your friends in Multiplayer
- Research spawning grounds: Examine dead butterflies with a magnifying glass to reveal some information of where still undiscovered butterflies might spawn
- Read & Learn: The Encyclopedia also contains a lot of real life information on each butterfly, just click ‘Details’
- Trade with Entomologist Villagers: Diamonds for Rare butterflies \o/
Spoiler for atch butterflies with a Net:
Spoiler for aught dead Butterflies can be turned into paintings (frame types: Wooden, Lapis, Iron):
Spoiler for eep a Jar in your inventory to catch butterflies alive. Gold and Iron Jars break the fastest, Diamond Jars last the longest.
Spoiler for he butterflies required for crafting the encyclopedia are (shapeless recipe):
Spoiler for utterfly research
All Rights Reserved