This mod allows you to capture a region containing any blocks or machines, then deploy and undeploy it at will. It is inspired by Dragon Ball capsules.
Items and blocks
Used for the initial capture. You’ll be able to capture the region on the top of it. Place it somewhere under what you want to capture, or in a free space and build on top of it.
“Capture Base” recipe
Capture the zone defined by the capture base, the capture zone will be visualized when holding the Empty Capsule.
Usage : throw the activated capsule against the zone to capture.
- Right click : activate
- Right click (or drop button) while activated : throw the capsule.
“Iron Empty Capsule” recipe, capture size : 3x3x3
“Gold Empty Capsule” recipe, capture size : 5x5x5
“Diamond Empty Capsule” recipe, capture size : 7x7x7
Once the content is captured, the capsule can be deployed or undeployed at will.
Note that all the capsule can be died (affect the label color).
- Deploy : Right click once to activate, right click again (or “drop”) to throw the capsule and deploy where is collides.
- Undeploy : Right click the “Deployed” capsule and the content will be stored again into the capsule.
- Label : Sneak + Right click to open the label editing screen.
One-use capsule that can retrieve the content of a referenced capsule.
Can be used to backup a capsule and retrieve the content in case of lost.
The content of the original capsule will be emptied.
“Recovery Capsule” recipe
This mod adds a unique enchantment : Recall.
Cost : 1 level.
Max : Recall I.
Effect : Whenever a recall enchanted item is dropped and touches the ground, it come back into the thrower inventory after a last update.
Immediate recall when in contact of water or lava (prevent burning).
This enchant is of courses intended to be used on capsules. Without this enchantment you have to pick up the thrown capsule manually.
It can as well be applied by default (configurable) on any enchantable item. Can be usefull to fight against inventory dropping monsters of to prevent unintentional drop.
If you lose your capsule, the content might be lost forever.
To avoid this, here are a few safety tips for you :
- create a recevory capsule and keep it in a safe place;
- enchant your capsule with Recall I to avoid to fall into lava or in an unaccessible pit;
- as a final workaround, you can use in creative mode the “Creative player2capsule teleporter”. Right click to TP to the capsule special dimension, Right clic kagain to come back.