Correlated Potentialistics is a minimalistic Applied Energistics-like mod for 1.8.9 and 1.9. What this means, is it adds a storage system based around digitizing items, allowing you to store tons of items in a small space that are conveniently accessible, through a single scrollable/searchable GUI.
This mod is intended to be used alongside a mod like JustEnoughItems, as there is no recipe guide.
If you enjoy my mods, please support me on Patreon!
Quick Primer for people familiar with AE2
- Storage math is basically identical to AE2.
- There are no cables, contact is the only way to make a network work.
- You need a controller. There are no adhoc networks.
- There’s no Cell Workbench, instead just right-click a drive you’re holding to configure it.
- Priority is configured per-drive rather than per-drive bay.
- What AE2 calls a “Drive” I call a “Drive Bay”, what they call a “Cell” I call a “Drive”.
- Processors are found in dungeon/stronghold/nether fortress/jungle temple chests.
More in-depth explanation
See the wiki.
Yes, go ahead. If you ask, I’ll tell you no since you’re wasting my time. Put it in any modpack, large or small, public or private.
Read the license for more detail. (It’s the LGPLv3.)