Coming soon or you can submit one.
Craft++ is a Minecraft 1.8 mod designed to enhance vanilla Minecraft without going overboard. It is designed to be minimally invasive and configurable to create a user experience like none other.
Craft++ adds a multitude of features to enhance your world.
- Several new enchantments!
- Nimble and Hops: These enchantments go on your boots, and can go all the way up to level 3. Each level adds a bit to your movement speed and jump height, respectively.
- Vigor: Goes on your chestplate. It will grant the wearer a one heart max health increase per enchantment level, maximum of 3.
- Veteran: Goes on your head, instantly increasing your knowledge! It will attract all experience orbs in a 32-block radius towards you!
- Blazing: Automatically smelts everything the block drops. If you have fortune on your item, it will increase the stack size of the drops accordingly – but not for drops that are blocks themselves. It cannot be applied with Silk Touch, obviously. Only available at level 1.
- Siphon: All mined block drops instantly go into your inventory! You won’t have to deal with a pesky zombie or friend stealing your freshly-mined diamonds again! It is friendly with Silk Touch and Blazing.
- Quickdraw: Draws back your bow instantly! Before getting your pitchforks out, do note that it cannot be applied with Infinity or Flame. Like Blazing it is only available at level 1.
- Homing: Your arrows will aim right at your target. Level 1 works for entities 32 blocks away, level 2 works for entities 64 blocks away, and level 3 128 blocks away.
- New items!
- Dynamite: Simple throwable TNT! It is crafted out of a string on the top, a sand directly below that, and a piece of gunpowder below that and to the left. You can also dispense it out of a dispenser! It won’t work when wet, either by rain or water. Credits to TooMuchTNT, made by MinecraftTNTstuff, for the texture.
- Obsidian Boat: A boat for the nether: It works in lava, but not water. Be careful: it is hard to steer, and breaking it may lead to the loss of the boat if the item falls in lava. Craft it the same way you’d craft a boat, but with obsidian.
- Fried Egg: Simply toss an egg in the furnace to produce it! It will heal 2.5 hunger bars.
- Binocular Lens: A crafting ingredient for binoculars. See above for the crafting recipe picture.
- Binoculars: A non-OP way to zoom! See above for the crafting recipe. The amount of zoom is configurable.
- Storage blocks for flint, sugar, and charcoal. Charcoal blocks can be used like coal blocks, and sugar blocks fall like sand. Credits to Minestrappolation for the textures (IIRC).
- Falling blocks such as sand, sugar, and gravel can be fired out of dispensers. Great for suffocation traps!
- Enhanced mob drops!
- Named mobs will drop their name tags.
- Bats drop leather
- Endermen drop their held blocks.
- Creepers have a 1/10 chance of dropping a TNT block.
- More realistic predator/prey relationships! When ocelots kill chickens, the chickens won’t drop meat! Same for wolves and sheep!
- Players can throw ender pearls in creative mode, just like in Xbox!
- Creepers and baby zombies burn in daylight. Wander far and near in comfort and safety!
- Players can shear name tags right off mobs.
- Seeds will plant themselves after a (randomly-determined) couple of seconds delay. Farms can now be more easily automated!
- Enhanced mob spawners!
- When hovering over mob spawners with your mouse in creative mode, you can see the name of the mob it spawns.
- They drop themselves when you use silk touch.
- Signs overhaul!
- When you place a sign, it will not give you an option to add text.
- To add text to a sign, use an ink sac.
- To remove text from a non-empty sign, use a sponge wipe, crafted shapelessly out of a sponge and a piece of paper, yielding 4 wipes.
- Empty signs can be re-written with ink sacs.
- Crafting table changes!
- 4 planks in a square yields a crafting pad, which is essentially a crafting table as an item that opens up on right click.
- Craft a crafting pad on top of another plank to yield a crafting table.
- You will get the Workbenching achievement upon crafting the crafting pad.
- You can now place cactuses next to solid blocks.
- Players can sit on stairs by right-clicking them with an open hand.
- Active potion effect icons are displayed in the top left corner!
- Seeds/stems don’t sound like stone anymore when you break them.
- Fire no longer sounds like wool if you jump over it! (Seriously, why was that even there in the first place?)
- Command blocks can be found in the redstone creative tab. Dragon eggs can be found in the decorations tab.
- Buttons are named according to their material! (E.g. stone/wooden buttons)
- Paper can be fished!
- Stone tools are crafted out of stone rather than cobblestone.
- You only need 3, rather than 6, source blocks to craft stairs. They are still crafted in the same pattern.
- Crafting buttons gives you 4 rather than 1.
- Potion and enchantment level roman numerals now are displayed up to level 128.
- Tools can no longer be repaired by simply putting them together in a workbench. Use an anvil.
- Wool can be back-crafted into 4 string.
- Lastly, sand and clay fall just like sugar and sand!
Craft++ is extremely configurable. Everything from enabling and disabling enchantments to automatic seed planting can be configured straight from the config GUI, accessible from the mods menu or the game menu. It is advised to delete your config file every time you update Craft++, for the configuration options may have changed.