- 1 Description
- 2 Stuff
- 2.1 Slime Pads:
- 2.2 Cyclic Scepter:
- 2.3 Automatic Fishing Net
- 2.4 Password Trigger
- 2.5 Piston Scepter
- 2.6 Potions
- 2.7 Emerald Apple
- 2.8 Unlockable Survival inventory tabs
- 2.9 Ender Wings
- 2.10 Water Charm
- 2.11 A sack
- 2.12 Specialty Machines
- 2.13 Config Sample
- 2.14 Ender Book
- 2.15 Void Charm
- 2.16 Sailor Charm
- 2.17 Fire Charm
- 2.18 Scythes
- 2.19 World Generation changes
- 2.20 Magic Bean
- 2.21 Slime Conveyor
- 2.22 Spawners
- 2.23 Other stuff includes:
- 3 Modpack Permissions:
- 4 Bugs and Issues
- 5 Another Note
- 6 Resource
- 7 License
I just went ahead and added all the features that I wished were in the base game into one mod. So just a ton of random items and changes that have no consistent theme other than I thought they would be fun. (Inspired in part by Quark and Extra Utilities).
Absolutely everything can be disabled in the config file.
Some random stuff mods claim to be random in nature but are not. Lothrazar has done it for real, this mod is really random and he doesn't even call it random. He came up with a new name for it called Cyclic which is random but doesn't describe how random this mod is.
Take a look at all of the stuff in the jump list and you can see this mod is all over the place and if you are like me you are probably just foaming at the mouth to try it!
Yes it's in some of my mod packs already and here's hoping it's ported to 1.11 already cause I'm just itching to put it in my new pack I'll be releasing before the end of the 2016 year.
launch up any entity that lands on it. Can be upgraded.
A Tool for long range building – The mod is named after this item.
Automatic Fishing Net
for wireless redstone
Push pull and rotate blocks. It even pushes chests and keeps their inventory.
Brewable Potions of Resistance, Haste, Health Boost, Luck, Waterwalk, Levitation, Magnet, Ender Aura, and Slowfall
to cure villagers and unlock any ‘X’d out trades
Unlockable Survival inventory tabs
Not as good as water breathing potions in the log term, but decent for emergencies.
that transports blocks with inventory (such as chests) with their contents
A machine that reverses crafting
A machine that builds simple structures over time – circles and walls
Example of one of the many config pages
to save waypoints and teleport back to where you have already been (same dimension)
Safe in any dimension
faster boat travel
Not as cost effective or long lasting as potions, but good in an emergency since it applies automatically.
Three different Scythes to harvest large areas. The Garden Scythe replants crops for you.
World Generation changes
Each of these features can be disabled in the config file individually
- Generate clay, sand, and dirt in the ocean instead of only gravel (like the old days)
- Generate ore in netherrack (lapis, emerald, gold, coal, diamond). The gold gives nuggets when mined
- Generate ore in the end (lapis, emerald, redstone, coal, diamond)
- Vanilla emerald ore now can spawn at any height, not only below the ground [still only in the Extreme Hills biomes as normal]
- Vanilla gold ore can spawn in and river biomes at any height
- Vanilla ores of all kinds can rarely spawn at all world heights, but only in veins of size one. Great for amplified
- Crops spawn randomly with nature. Carrots in extreme hills, wheat in plains, beetroot in forests, potatoes in taiga.
gives a random mystery item when harvested.
Note on the Optional unbreakable spawners feature (not enabled by default, so breakable as vanilla):
Other stuff includes:
- Emerald armor & tools that are weaker than diamond, but stronger than iron
- Sandstone Tools : strength/durability is between Wood and Stone
- Wireless Redstone using a password system
- New enchantments: Double Jump, Venom, Magnet
- Projectiles, such as fire, lightning, water, explosions
- Dungeon finder that works like the ender eye but finds the closest spawner
- Special carrots to upgrade horses – speed health and jump
- Ender Orb – A reuseable ender pearl
- Ender Wings – teleport to your bed spawn or worldspawn
- Chorus based food that lets you phase through walls
- Expanded player inventory and 3×3 crafting (eat special food to unlock)
- Editing signs with your bare hand
- Faster ladder climbing (Look up and stop holding forward)
- Unbreakable spawners
- More items burnable as fuel
- Tweaked mob drops
- Mobs spawn in more biomes
- Ore spawns in the nether and end
- Open chests right through signs
- generate gold in rivers
- generate crops in certain biomes
- generate different ocean gravel
- Ender pearls work on horseback – your mount comes with you
- Heart container item to increase your health
- 2 new villager types added with new trades – Sage and Druid
There is more stuff i haven’t had time to write about. If some of these items look familiar.. yeah I used stuff from the old standalone mods I made and put it in this one. I found it too time consuming to have 20+ standalone mods, easier to update and bugfix them all in one place.
I am not very good at writing descriptions, i will update this with more screenshots and videos eventually. I have lots of ideas for more features too!
Go for it!
- We Gonna Die
- FTB HermitPack
- Material Energy^Ex
- Technology Advanced
- Overpowered Non-Content
- Hyper Antix
Also, if you put this in a modpack, or notice it in one not listed here, let me know so I can link it and help promote it!
Bugs and Issues
Please report any bugs / problems / suggestions to the github Issue Tracker .
Note: I do not check curse PM’s or curse comments very often, if you want instant feedback send me a tweet or put your bug/suggestion in the issue tracker!