Durability Show is a simple mod that shows the durability remaining of tools/armor on your screen.
– Comments section is located on curseforge. If you are viewing this on curse, please click “Project Site”
You can press H by default to open/close the GUI.
Draws information of tools/armor on screen.
Shows durability on tool-tips with advanced tool-tips off.
New in 2.1.2
– Make mod only run on the client side. This will prevent a server from crashing if you attempt to install the mod on a server.
– Make mod only run on the proper minecraft version. This will prevent Minecraft from crashing if you attempt to install the 1.8.9 version on 1.7.10
– Made durability tooltip color configurable.
– Made “Durability: Damage / Max Damage” localized, if you would like to translate this please submit a pull request
New in 2.1.0
Press the open/close GUI button while holding shift to switch between armor status and a render of your character. Taking any damage, or any armor changes, will temporarily switch it back to armor status.
• Additional Information
I’m aware mods for this already exist however I’m not sure if they’re updated to 1.8.9 which is why I made it.
• Videos (Looking for a new one for 2.1.2, PM me if you make one.)
• Modpack Permission
This mod is allowed in any modpack hosted via curseforge and the curse launcher. If you would like to include it in a modpack hosted elsewhere, please provide credit and a link back to the mods page.