This mod is a Work in Progress. Only a small number of spells are implemented.
For bug reports, ideas and feature requests, use the GitHub Issue Tracker.
I’ve got a Patreon!
Help me continue making games and mods! Click here
Backstory and description
This mod wants to build a magic system around the raw elements latent in the world. It will be based around two premises.
First, that every object can be decomposed into raw essences:
In this system, Dirt would contain a majority of Earth, but also some Life, to represent the potential of growth.
The second premise, is that each element has a purpose, and can be applied as magic effects:
- Fire: Causes flames on its own, adds explosive energy to the mix.
- Earth: Attracts and compacts.
- Air: Volatile and windy, makes things move.
- Water: Flows endlessly. Can absorb flames.
- Light: Illuminates and protects.
- Darkness: Darkens and weakens.
- Life: Creates and heals.
- Death: Destroys and damages.
By decomposing objects and combining the elements in a certain order inside an amulet or wand, the user of the magic will be able to wield enormous powers, but the elements don’t like to be controlled, and the user’s willpower may not always be strong enough…
Do you dare step over your limit?
- More spell combinations.
- More spell shapes.
- Rituals (spells that require world structures or specific items to be present).
Help and Support
For bug reports and feature requests, visit the Issue Tracker at GitHub
For information on how to use the mod, visit the Wiki pages at GitHub
For questions and comments, visit my IRC channel, #gigamc at EsperNET