This mod needs ShetiPhianCore
- EnderTanks will share storage with all other EnderTanks on the same network with the same color code, even across dimensions.
- There is a total of 4096 color codes per network, one global network, and one network per player.
- Clicking on a color band with a dye will change the tanks color code, and clicking on the tank with a personal-upgrade item (default: diamond) will move it to your personal network.
- When a tank is broken the color code is remembered, but not the network. Instead if the tank was on a private network the personal-upgrade item used is dropped. * A broken tank does not lose the liquid inside, even if it was the only one on the map.
- Liquids can be pumped in/out by connecting a pipe to the top/bottom. Buckets can also be used for manual filling/emptying.
- They also respond to redstone, while powered they will siphon from a tank connected to their top and/or empty into a tank connected to their bottom.
- To retrieve network and storage information just Right click on the tank.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderTank with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderTank with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- EnderBuckets are the portable counterpart to EnderTanks, they have access to the same liquids as the EnderTank(s) in which they share a network and color code.
- Sneak + right clicking on an EnderTank will set the bucket to the tanks color and network
- Liquids can be picked up by right clicking and placed with Sneak + right clicking
- In creative mode: The EnderBucket will act as an infinite source allowing you to place the liquid without decreasing the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of liquid inside) It will also act as an endless void, allowing you to pickup a liquid without increasing the the amount inside. (must have at least a buckets worth of space inside)
- Right click to display network and storage information.
- Any color of wool can be use in the recipe and will yield an EnderBucket with all three color bands preset to the color of the wool used.
- You can also combined any EnderBucket with a wool block to receive one will all the bands set to the wool color.
- Crafting is limited to only 16 color codes (all three colors the same) You need to make an EnderTank and Sneak + right click to access all 4096 codes and private networks.
Expand the storage capacity of a tank.
- Using a capacity-upgrade item will add more space to a tank, This allow you to expand a tank from its default up to its maximum capacity.
- This is a permanent increase for the tankId (network + colorcode), so if applied to a red/red/red tank on the global network, all red/red/red tanks on the global network get the upgrade.
- Changing the network or color code will change the capacity to what ever the new tankId has.
Small Capacity Upgrade: Default Item: EnderPearl, Increase: 2-16 buckets (default 8)
Large Capacity Upgrade: Default Item: EyeOfEnder, Increase: 4-32 buckets (default 16)
Minimum Capacity: 4-64 buckets (default: 32)
Maximum Capacity: 16-512 buckets (default: 256)
Upgrade internal pump.
By default the built-in pump can only move 250mB at a time but using a pump-upgrade item (default: piston) you can replace it with a 1000mB one, this can be done 0-8 times (default: 4) providing 1000mB per upgrade.