Environmental Tech is a mod containing a vast selection of Multi-block machines. This mod is still in the very early stages and has a lot more to come.
This is geared towards mid to late-game.
Every multi-block has multiple tiers that have added features.
There are 16 multi-block configurations not including modifiers.
Some of the multi-blocks support Modifiers. Modifiers are upgrades that alter the machine’s properties.
- Multi-block Void Miners. (Upgradable) They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multi-block Solar Panels. (Upgradable) They produce RF from sunlight
- Multi-block Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). Currently three modifiers implemented so far. More to come.
Craft an assembler.
Left click a controller with this block to list all of the required blocks and information about the multi-block.
Holding right click on the controller with this tool will automatically assemble the multi-block if you have the correct blocks in your inventory.
This will also instantly build the Multi-block in creative mode.
Items not ejecting into another mods inventories?
This is not a problem with this mod. It is because the other mod has not been updated to the new Forge Capability System for item handling. Please do not contact me about this unless you know for a fact that the other mod has been updated to the new Capability System.
Support Environmental Tech’s development:
May I use this mod in my Modpack?
Sure as long as you credit me(ValkyrieofNight) as the author of this mod.
When using the mod, please use the Curse/Curseforge download and do not rehost the files.
Some Planned Features:
- Multi-block Upgradable Beacons.
- Multi-block Thermal Generators.
- Energy, Fluid, Item and Player Transportation.
- A large amount of surprise features also.
Forge, and ValkyrieLib
I found a bug/have a question?
Tweet it to me @ValkyrieofNight