If you enjoy my mods, please help me out on Patreon.
Ex Compressum is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
In Minecraft 1.10.2, it supports both Ex Nihilo Omnia as well as that other Ex Nihilo that’s not released yet.
- Compressed Hammers to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook which is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Auto Sieves and Auto Hammers
- Wooden Crucible to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits that can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
Kryllyk has made a Mod Spotlight on Ex Compressum, go ahead and check it out!