Not that kind of pack, but if you think can make a mod review for it, please do and submit it in the comments.
ForgeAutoShutdown is a server mod that will automatically bring down your FTB server every day based on any number of criteria including crash events. It is up to a shell script or Windows service control to bring the server back up, but it is not necessary.
- Scheduled hour and minute of shutdown within 24 hours of server uptime (e.g. 07:00 or 13:00)
- Warns all players of scheduled shutdown every minute, five minutes prior
- Configurable warning and kick messages
- Player voting for a manual shutdown without admin intervention
- Watchdog for automatic shutdown if server is hung (“stalled”) or TPS is too low for too long
- Made for Forge 1.7.10 and 1.8
- source: https://github.com/Gamealition/ForgeAutoShutdown