JurassiCraft brings prehistoric creatures to the world of Minecraft. Inspired by Jurassic Park but not limited or constricted by Jurassic Park canon as many creatures and features as possible related to the world of the Dinosaurs will constantly be coded into the mod!
You create the creatures in the mod Jurassic Park style by obtaining fossils or amber and then using those resources to create DNA from which via inserting into eggs a hatchling will be formed.
The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience.
Please note, these reviews are by no means representative of the latest builds! They showcase some of the older versions but several things stay the same.
More showcases at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jurassicraft
- Fossil Ore – Drops a fossil(iron rarity) and mined with an iron pick or higher.
- Amber Ore – Drops amber(diamond rarity) and mined with an iron pick or higher.
- DNA extractor – Extracts DNA from fossils but you won’t always get DNA you might get sand, stone, or bone instead.
- Cultivator – Converts your DNA into an egg for you to hatch into a baby prehistoric creature.
- DNA Combinator – Combines DNA that is below 100% to allow players to clone dinosaurs.
- Texture Pack: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/jurassic-park-texture-pack/