It is said only the very brave or the very stupid mess with one of the most dangerous forces of nature. For one to harness such raw power, one would need very specialized tools and machines. That’s where LightningCraft comes in to fulfill a need. Use the power of lightning to make stuff!
What can you do in LightningCraft?
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Make some electricium by striking an iron ingot, gold ingot, and diamond on the ground with lightning
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful materials, such as electricium, skyfather, and mystic
- Machines include a faster furnace, a crusher, an infusion table, a device that can be used to move enchantments between items, and more
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Convert your stored lightning energy to and from RF / TESLA
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is also made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather material has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting, the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1×3 row at a time, use again to get a 5×5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don’t like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they’ve sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld…
- And much more!
The current version (2.7) supports 1.10.2.
It features optional compatibility with these other mods:
- Just Enough Items
- Tinker’s Construct
Be A Fan
If you like this mod, check out my other mods here!
If you want to show your support, don’t be afraid to donate.
Thanks to Ancient_crafter for structure gen assistance
Feel free to use this in any pack as long as I am credited somehow. If it’s on Curse, it will automatically credit me, so no worries.
Thanks to baastiZockt for the review (it’s in German btw)
- SBlectric.com: Mods
- Minecraft Forum thread: LightningCraft – Tech and Exploration!
- Future Roadmap