Lots of Food adds many new foods to Minecraft, along with decorative items, farmable crops and a new randomly generated structure.
- Hot Chocolate (mug + milk bucket + chocolate): gives you back 3 food points and grants a 40 seconds absorption effect.
- Coffee (mug + water bucket + 3x coffee beans): gives you back 2 food points and grants a 40 seconds haste effect.
- Green Tea (mug + water bucket + oak or jungle leaves): clears all active potion effects, then grants a 20 seconds resistance effect.
- Black Tea (mug + water bucket + spruce or dark oak leaves): clears all active potion effects, then grants a 20 seconds water breathing effect.
- White Tea (mug + water bucket + birch or acacia leaves): clears all active potion effects, then grants a 20 seconds fire resistance effect.
Made from chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream, it gives you back 9 food points.
Plain crepes give you back 1 food point.
Sugar crepes give you back 1.5 food points.
Caramel crepes give you back 2 food points.
Cheese crepes give you back 4 food points.
Chocolate crepes give you back 5 food points.
They perfom like vanilla cakes, put them somewhere and use left or right click to eat a slice. A cake has 7 slices.
The chocolate cake, the cheesecake and the carrot cake give you back 1.5 food point per slice.
The other cakes give you back 2 food points per slice.
You can stack cakes by 16.
Normal cupcakes give you back 1 food point.
Chocolate cupcakes give you back 1.5 food points.
Strawberry cupcakes give you back 2 food points.
You get 1 to 3 pieces of horse meat by killing a horse. It gives you back 1.5 food points when raw, and 4 food points when cooked.
You get 1 or 2 pieces of squid meat by killing a squid. It gives you back 1 food point when raw, and 2 food points when cooked.
They give you back 2.5 food points.
This cake takes away 6 points from your food bar. You can use it for unlimited eating!
You can get these new fishes by fishing: sea basses, hakes, soles, trouts and golden fishes (very rare!).
Sea bass and hake give you back 2 food points when raw, and 4 food points when cooked.
Trouts and soles give you back 1.5 food point when raw, and 3.5 food points when cooked.
Golden fish give you back all your food points, and even all your health when cooked.
You can’t use these fishes with ocelots/cats.
There is a config option to disable the new fishes.
You can use it to tame a wolf straight off. If the wolf is already tamed, the biscuit gives him all his health back.
Plates allow you to display food. They work just like item frames.
This item allows you to carry food around, with its 9 slots inventory. Only edible items can be put inside the basket!
Finally, the last item of the mod is an ornamental hat that you can wear during your culinary experiments!
These houses sometimes appear in the world. They’re made of caramel, sugar and chocolate. In their chests, you can find random foods. Be careful though, they are the dwellings of unfriendly witches.