Coming soon or you can submit one.
In game mini map mode (circular map mode enabled in map GUI options menu)
In game full screen GUI.
Zooming out to see the world.
- In game mini-map for multiplayer and singleplayer.
- Exploration progress is saved as you wander the world.
- Full screen map GUI allows you to zoom out and view everywhere that you have explored.
- Set waypoints by right clicking, pan map by click dragging, and zoom with the mouse wheel in full screen mode.
- Rotating circular mini map mode can be enabled in the options menu.
- Entire map can be written to PNG images.
- Explored chunks are also saved in Anvil format from multiplayer servers, so you can view the world using tools such as Eihort.
- Short range underground mode shows air, water and lava around the player.
- Original Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1286882-mapwriter-an-open-source-mini-map
- Official Repository: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/231387-mapwriter-2
- Source: https://github.com/Vectron/mapwriter