While mining you will find special ores called Prosperity and Inferium. With these ores you can create special crafting seeds that when combined with ores and other things will allow you to plant crops that grow that resource. The using something like Steve’s Carts Reborn or ComputerCraft both of which whose latest versions run on 1.10.2 can facilitate mass automated farming, thus allowing to be a mad scientist without being a crazy adventurer or manic miner!
- Resource Crops for many materials.
- Resource Crops for many mobs.
- 5 tiers of tools.
- 5 tiers of armor.
- Fun stuff.
- Highly configurable.
- More fun things to come.
- Go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- Make some Inferior Inferium Seeds for another source of Inferium Essence. You can upgrade the Inferium Seeds by surrounding them in the next tier essence.
Note: You can also get Inferium Essence by killing mobs.
- Normal resource seeds need some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- Make an Infusion Crystal so you can upgrade the tier of essence.
- Mob seeds need chunks of their respective mob. To get these you must kill the monsters with a Soulium Dagger. The drop chance is shown in the tooltip of the chunk.
- You can also craft them using ‘blank’ Mob Chunks. These are created by smelting any mob chunk in a furnace.
- Experience chunks are obtained from killing hostile mobs.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium – Supremium essences. These need Essence Ingots and Cores.
- You can re-claim the cores of the tools/armor at any point by crafting the item with a Core Remover. (The item will be destroyed in the process)
- When wearing a full set of Prudentium+ armor, you get set bonuses! Ex. Water Breathing.
- Wearing a full set of Supremium Armor enables you to fly. (Configurable)
- Supremium tools and armor can be upgraded with charms! Some charms include Wither Resistance, Absorption, Speed, Jump Boost etc.
- You can disable the armor/tools module in the ‘Gear’ section of the config file.
- Common (Copper, Tin, etc)
- Gems (Ruby, Sapphire, etc)
- Tinkers Construct
- Ender IO
- Draconic Evolution
- Extreme Reactors
- Applied Energistics 2
- Refined Storage
Thanks to xun468 for making the crop textures!
Suggestions and Comments
If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know at https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mystical-agriculture#reply
Bugs and Issues
If you find any bugs, make sure to report it at https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mystical-agriculture/issues
You can use this in your modpacks without asking me.