I’ve got a Patreon!
Help me continue making games and mods! Click here
Starting with v0.3.5, the following TEs are blacklisted by default:
- Command Blocks: Security concern: moving command blocks may allow things to happen that shouldn’t happen.
- End Portal blocks: Security/gameplay concern: Moving end portal blocks could cause issues.
- Mob Spawners: Balance concern: moving block spawners can be cheaty and should be reserved to hard-to-obtain methods.
- Player Skulls: They don’t have an ItemBlock form, and can be moved away easily regardless, so no point.
- Banners, Comparators, Daylight sensors, Pistons, Note blocks, Signs: No point in packing them (except the sign, which my also be a security concern).
How to Use
Craft the tape with string, paper and slime balls in any crafting grid (shapeless).
Right-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, …) to pack.
Harvest the box to carry it around, and place it in its target location.
Right-click on a packed block to unpack.
Note: Sneaking while placing the block will disable the rotation system while unboxing!