Plant Mega Pack Mod brings to Minecraft world a bunch of new plants, which are the real plants, and features a comprehensive choice of plants from around the world. The primary goal of Plant Mega Pack is to enhance your worlds in a realistic way without affecting the natural balance of the game. Most plants are craftable into dyes, and many through crafting maybe become useful items like plant powders, medicinal salves, and alternatives for making vanilla items such as arrows. Crops and other plants provide a variety of interesting foods. Plant Mega Pack provides built-in support for many popular biome-generating mods and allows you to customize how the plants will spawn in every biome. Plant Mega Pack is fully configurable using in-game config screens – there is no need to manually edit text files.
- Plant Field Guide describes all plants
- World generation is fully configurable
- Many different types of plants including crops
- 36 new trees, many produce fruit
- Over 100 food items
- Medicinal salves and plant powders
- Hanging plants and wall brackets to hold them
- 64 different planters to decorate with
- 16 varieties of trellis – make vertical gardens
- All plants in this mod are real
See more showcases at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=plant+mega+pack
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- http://larrysmods.weebly.com/plant-mega-pack.html (For All Things Plant Mega Pack, Thank You Larry)
- https://github.com/larrythemodder/plantmegapack-source (The Source, Larry needs your help)
All files from Minecraft versions 1.9 and before were created entirely by 10paktimbits. They are his intellectual property and I do not claim any sort of ownership or copyright on those files. Files for Minecraft versions 1.10 and after are unofficial ports. The code and art are still 10paktimbit’s intellectual property, just with modifications. I want to be very clear that I am NOT making any money off of this project, and further development is done entirely on a volunteer basis and for the sole purpose of keeping a mod I like going.
All Rights Reserved