A utility mod initially created for my modpacks. Created for adding my own recipes, items, and balance as needed, as well as anything else I might want done my way.
- Slimeball recipe
- Bed recipe that uses a log and 3 wool in a 2×2 grid, designed for use in packs that make the vanilla table much harder to attain.
- Elytra recipe that still demands the player visit the end. Sorry, not going to make this easy on you.
- Gravel to Flint recipe. 1 to 1.
- New fishing rod recipe that greatly increases the cost of the recipe, but allowing crafting in a 4×4 grid, perfect for mods that make a crafting table harder to acquire.
- Iron nuggets that you can turn off. Seriously, that helps way more than you might think in automation.
- Config for all recipes. If I add it assume you can disable it.
- Early game light source that can be acquired pre-nether to fill an entire block.
- More recipes, as I find need of them.
- Maybe some mobs, I might want them.
- A way to spawn villagers into the game. I feel like this can be way too much work to do as mods really like making me need villagers these days.
- Anything else I might think of.
Bugs, crashes, and other issue reported in comments will be ignored. Please report them to the github found by clicking “Issues” above as found on CurseForge.
I only handle comments on CurseForge.
If you are on just Curse.com please click the “Project Site” link above. Thank you. This helps me better interact with users by taking you all to one place.
Modpacks: See license.