Here you are, you’ve got an impressive array of RF eating machines installed. Lava is in short supply either because you don’t have the ability to make it, you don’t have a chunk loader and an ender pump installed in the Nether, or some other reason. Maybe you couldn’t figure out how to make a tree farm that is fully automated that makes charcoal that keeps your generators going!
Ha! Why bother, install Solar Flux reborn and some mod that stores RF charge in a battery and you’ll have an endless supply of red juice for your RF hungry establishment in no time, all thanks to the solar panels and the sun over head! You might need a big fan tho to keep those clouds away!
RF Tiers (fully configurable)
Produces 1 RF/tick. Internal storage 25,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
Produces 8 RF/tick. Internal storage 125,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 425,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
Produces 128 RF/tick. Internal storage 2,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
Produces 512 RF/tick. Internal storage 8,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
Produces 2,048 RF/tick. Internal storage 32,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
- Number of tiers and their production/capacity can be fully configured to suit your needs.
- Many upgrades can be crafted to improve your solar panels.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- Use a wrench instead of a pickaxe for the solar panel to keep its energy and inventory.
- There are only “Vanilla” recipes by author of the original mod Nauktis.
- RF > EU transformator (5 RF = 1 EU)
- RF > Tesla transformator (2 RF = 1 T)
- You can use this mod in your modpack.