Stellar API is general API for mods related with celestial objects.
Since this is API about celstial objects, there is celestial API which allows better compatibility.
Currently there is optical system which is celestial objects.
- DEFAULT: There are default telescopes which provides magnification can be used using right-click.
- Photoptics is the mod enhancing this part of Stellar API.
Overlay System (HUD)
- Currently there is overlay system in Stellar API, which is easily configurable HUD elements.
- It can be manipulated by the HUD which can be displayed by pressing key ‘U’. You can also disable some HUDs here.
- DEFAULT: Day Descriptor Information on the TopRight side of the HUD. (Which is positionable)
Currently there is per-dimension resource(textrue) commands to replace resources per-dimension. (/perdimres list/available/set/remove)
The resources will be applied directly after the command is run.
This part of Stellar API is used by Stellar Sky.
- /perdimres available: View the list of per-dimension resource IDs available to replace.
- /perdimres list: View currently replaced per-dimension resources.
- /perdimres set location>: Replace per-dimension resources using
- The resource location is ‘(location in assets)’ in vanilla and ‘(modid):(location in per-mod resource location)’.
- /perdimres remove <PerDimResID>: Can remove per-dimension resource replacement using
Wake Condition Configurations
There is wake configurations which can used to configure wake condition and time.
These are screenshots using the default telescopes.
The texture error above is removed on the latest version.
(* SciAPI will be down in maintenance, till it’s back Stellar API will be act like a replacement of it)