Coming soon or you can submit one.
Stellar Sky is a mod which changes minecraft sky much realistic. It adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. Find constellations with this mod! Note: Stellar Sky requires SciAPI to run.
- Real colored stars rises at night; They even twinkles! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they moves diagonally like real world!
- Bright planets like Venus can also be seen in daytime
- Normally 1 month is 29.5 days, and 1 year is 365.2422 days.
- Sun, Moon, planets, and stars are invisible when it’s raining.
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
– Mag_Limit : reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially
– Moon_Fragments_Number : Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
– Twinkling(Turbulance) : Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS.
– Server_Enabled : Enables Server-Side Sky change. When this config is enabled, this mod will be treated as Universal. ()
– Day_Length : Now, You can change the Length of a Day! Imagine 1000 tick-day!
– Year_Length : You can also change the year length. its unit is ‘day’