Spicing up the early game, without making it overly tedious.
Everything listed below can be turned off on the config file:
- Sticks are no longer craftable from planks, you get them from leaves and saplings.
- Mining stone drops rocks (4) instead of cobble. In order to craft cobblestone, you’ll need clay.
- Andesite, Diorite and Granite drop rocks, too.
- The corresponding blocks are crafted by surrounding a ball of clay with 8 rocks.
- Any 4 will turn into gravel, which can be crafted again into 4 generic rocks. All the cobblestone!
- Mining iron/gold now drops ore rocks (2..4), which smelt for one nugget each.
- Tools and armor drop one of their crafting components.
- Enchant tools with Scraping I/II/III to increase the chances it’s the GOOD item.
- Enchant armor with Scraping I/II/III to increase the chances it’s two instead.
- Drying rack
- Turn meat into jerky: not too nutritive, but highly saturating.
- Turn leather (which really, should be called hide), into tanned leather, for improved armour.
- Craft chainmail pieces with iron nuggets in a diamond shape, then use these diamond pieces to craft chainmail armor!
- Torches can set things on fire! But they have a rather high chance of breaking in the process.
Help and Support
For bug reports and feature requests, visit the Issue Tracker at GitHub
For information on how to use the mod, visit the Wiki pages at GitHub
For questions and comments, visit my IRC channel, #gigamc at EsperNET