Tinkers Alloying Addon – TAIGA
- 1 Tinkers Alloying Addon – TAIGA
- 2 Whats going on?
- 3 To Do:
- 4 Where to request / issue:
- 5 More?
- 6 Resource
- 7 License
TAIGA is an addon for tinkers construct. It aims to find new minable ores, new alloys and a bunch of new tinker traits for them.
- 16 new meltable Ores with 4 new hardness levels (5,6,7,8)
- 16 alloys in combination with new molten ores and molten items
- actual 27 new Traits with random, funny, positive or negative effects
- two new types of burnable items (e.g. lignite) and a bunch of other alloy-essential items
- Additional Gold and Iron (slagged), for the use in a lot of other mods. Iron is always too rare…
- some new additional Blocks. Most of them just with an optical use – atm
- Tinkers Construct for 1.10.2 + associated version of mantle
- Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
Whats going on?
Whats new actual?
- There are 16 kinds of new ores, seperated in 4 categories each: Arcane, solide, ethere and ratio metals.
- You are just able to combine some of them as neigbours in a “circle”: Arcane <> Solide <> Ethere <> Ratio <> Arcane – you gonna check JEI for Recipes!
- The hardness of the new tool depends on their parents. Not every alloy is hard enough, to mine the next alloy-level.
- At the moment I am up for ideas for better category-like traits!
How to start?
- Just start how Tinkers Construct aims you to start. Go out, farm and mine until you find cobalt for high tier tools.
- From that point, you are able to mine harder ores and combine them to new alloys.
Hardness of each new Ore in case you gonna ask…
- Low Level: Tiberium, Bismuth
- Cobalt (4): Prometheum, Eternite, Violium
- Titanite (5): Titanite, Rubium, Mythril, Mindorite
- Meteorite (6): Meteorite, Arcanite, Palladium, Karmesine
- Vibranium (7): Vibranium, Ignitite
- Adamantiute (8): Adamantite
- It is up to you to find out which alloy you need to get to highest tier.
- Description for traits
Balancing, more traits, more alloys, more Ores:
- At the moment I have no Idea how well balanced my mod is.
- I hope you give me a lot of well known feedback, so i can balance it better!
- PLEASE send me requests and ideas for new traits, ores and alloy-ides. Especially ideas for a better system of my 4 categories!
Where to request / issue:
Join our community on mumble (ofsg.eu) for questions or to have a nice talk with us!
Für alle Fälle: Ich spreche auch deutsch, falls das notwendig sein sollte. Et hät’ noch immer joot jejange!